Re: 2009-03-26 - Fedora Test Day - Nouveau graphics driver

Hi,

I just did the test and at least the live cd boots into X, that's a lot
more than my last test of nouveau.

But a few questions arised:

- how can I install mplayer into that live system to test XV? shouldn't
yum install mplayer work? Do I have to manually set up rawhide repos?

- what is the way to restart X on that livecd? Just killing the xserver
did not work and someone did deactivate CTRL - ALT - BACKSPACE (grml, as
if people would hit that combo accidentally...)

- I did not see any KMS stuff (native solution, playmouth gfx) should I?

regards

christoph