Re: F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

Christopher Aillon wrote:

Also, won't Ctrl+Alt+<Fn> still work to get you to a vt where you can at your choice kill X manually, or try to debug the problem further?

From a previous post in thread:
Just how do I sent that to a VM from a VMM? Ctrl-Alt-Backspace is the menu selection. And this behavior has been a part of X as I said, for decades.

Many tools have already embedded Ctrl-Alt-Backspace and they count on it's availability to function.

Regards,
Gerry