Re: F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

Jesse Keating wrote:
I'm not concerned about it either.  I don't run X directly on my
servers, so the whole VM thing is a little bit of hogwash to me.  ssh
exported X works just fine for when I need something graphical,
otherwise it's CLI.

What exactly is your use case that you need a local functioning X on all
these systems in your data center and virtual hosts?

X servers are everywhere these days. Even on some of our servers and VM's. We have servers hosting test VM's for users and we have X running so that we can bring up the graphical virtualization tools so we can run the VM's console and see what is happening with a particular users VM X server.

Regards,
Gerry