repoview in F10 Everything not possible

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Mar 28 00:21:00 UTC 2009

Uwe Kiewel wrote:
> Sorry, I don't understand. What does it meen: koji and bodhi?

Koji is our build system. Bodhi is our update management tool.

In particular:

> Seth Vidal wrote:
>> It's in F9, F10 and rawhide in koji now.

This means the fixed version has been built for F9, F10 and Rawhide. It can
be fetched directly from the build system if you are in a hurry, but it's
better to avoid doing that as the build system has only limited bandwidth
(though repoquery isn't really the kind of package where this is a big
issue, large packages like OO.o are).

>> I'll push it into bodhi on f9 and f10 today.

This means he is queueing it for an update for F9 and F10 today. Once
queued, it will end up in updates-testing or updates (depending on what he
requested) when the next push happens (i.e. within the next few days).

        Kevin Kofler