Re: update from alpha to beta to release

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 14:30:08 +0100,
  Uwe Kiewel <ml kiewel-online ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if I install a F11 Alpha system from installation DVD, may I update to
> F11 beta and late to F11 production release with yum without problems?

I wouldn't recommend that unless you really want to do something this
weekend and you don't want to do a network install.
The mass rebuild occured between the alpha and the beta so nearly every
package you install will need to be updated.