proposition for media players and proriatry codecs

Hi list
I would like to ask if it is possible to add a module for rhythembox (and other media player) so that when they need some codecs  (like mms or mp3), they ask the user to install it directly.
I know that rpmfusion  make that easy, but, I think that with such feature, fedora will be easier for starters!

Regards
Adel

--
http://ilovefedora.blogspot.com/