Re: F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Emmanuel Seyman
<emmanuel seyman club-internet fr> wrote:
> * Arthur Pemberton [30/03/2009 23:51] :
>>
>> No one has describe how having this is bad design. I asked, all I have
>> heard is because someone may accidentally press three keys
>> concurrently.
>
> That's pretty much the definition of bad design.
>
> Emmanuel

I've accidentally erased the contents of a document then hit Ctrl+S.
Is that a bad design? And that's ignoring how unlikely a mistake
Ctrl+Alt+backspace is.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )