Radeon Test Day: Wednesday April 1st (yes, really)

Adam Goode adam at spicenitz.org
Tue Mar 31 14:02:54 UTC 2009

Adam Williamson wrote:
> Be it hereby announced that this Wednesday, the first of the glorious
> month of April (ignore Eliot, he was a douche), shall be the Test Day
> for the radeon video driver. Which is used, as you may already have
> deduced, for ATI Radeon (and FireGL) video cards. All of 'em.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:Radeon_2009-04-01

Hi,

Is it possible to add one more testcase to this list? I propose testing
rotation (left or right), since this is often a rich source of crazy
bugs. I have personally found segfaults, scrambled video, non-rotated
xv, and mouse cursor issues in this mode.

I can write up a test script tonight if it's not too late to add.

Thanks,

Adam