Re: F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

Adam Miller wrote:
Someone was nice enough to point me to this thread and I wanted to
pass along the favor to all those who may benefit from reading it as I
think its message is applicable.
.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-January/msg00861.html

-Adam

IMHO it doesn't apply, in the sense that saying that changing is good doesn't mean necessarily that *this* change is good.

And now I stop trolling: didn't want to drag on this thread. It's rather obvious that this change will be done no matter what (i.e. no matter any relevant technical argumentation).

GN.