Re: dontzap - a application to revert dontzap setting

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 11:00:21AM -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram (sundaram fedoraproject org) said:
> > https://launchpad.net/x-kit - DontZap is an application written in
> > Python which relies on X-Kit and allows users to set the "DontZap"
> > option in xorg.conf. Anyone interested in packaging this?
> >
> > You will need to package both x-kit and dontzap.
>
> An app, a configuration framework with four differnet programs, all
> to twiddle one configuration line. Impressive.

  And all of this for manipulating xorg.conf, which doesn't even exists
on modern distros.

--
Tomasz Torcz              ,,If you try to upissue this patchset I shall be seeking
xmpp: zdzichubg chrome pl   an IP-routable hand grenade.'' -- Andrew Morton (LKML)