Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 20090424

On Sat, May 02, 2009 at 09:57:34AM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Of course, if I understand correctly, you're not saying pavucontrol
> would disappear, just that the design considerations under discussion
> might call for it to not be installed by default.  Right?

I'm not on the desktop team, but I guess it wouldn't be impossible. I'm
actually surprised to find that it's installed by default - seeing it in
the menu, I'd assumed that it just opened the same preferences as g-v-c
does. The degree of overlap of functionality is pretty huge.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org