182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

How is it we have 182 stable updates pending for F11 already?  How have
these seen any testing by a wider audience?  Are we really just not
bothering with updates-testing anymore?  Do we not care about distro
stability?

I know that many of these are newpackages, but many aren't though.
</frustrated>

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!