Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

On 05/07/2009 07:41 AM, Jesse Keating wrote:
How is it we have 182 stable updates pending for F11 already?  How have
these seen any testing by a wider audience?  Are we really just not
bothering with updates-testing anymore?  Do we not care about distro
stability?

I know that many of these are newpackages, but many aren't though.
</frustrated>

I do care about Fedora stability, but it's hard to force users to report bugs and help you test out fixes within the Fedora development schedule.

I wish we had slightly longer release cycles, but that could just be me.

And I'm no koji expert, but:

$ koji list-pkgs --tag=f11-final --quiet | wc -l
7622

So, 2.39% of our packages have pending F-11 updates?

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI