Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 11:19 +0200, Michal Hlavinka wrote:
I'd like to upgrade to F11 snapshost / preview /... but when I'll found some bug, it'll be fixed in F10 sooner than in F11. Not only this, but I'll have to wait *one month* before I get these fixes! (Yes, I can download them from koji, but I'd like to have fixed also bugs reported by other users/testers.)

/me thinks there is something wrong here...

If you find a bug and it's bad enough, why can't you ask the maintainer
to request a freeze break for the bug fix?
That's the wrong question.

From maintainer's view a more accurate question would be: Why do I have to request a freeze break?