Re: 182 pending F11 stable updates. WTF?

On Friday 08 May 2009 22:58:01 Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 22:48 +0200, Michal Hlavinka wrote:
> > yes,but even if you have ten not bad enough bugs in ten packages, it's
> > still really annoying... and I don't think maintainers are willing to ask
> > releng for pushing that not bad enough bug fix
>
> It's easier to get it into a freeze than it is to issue an update to the
> release...  if they won't go through the effort of a freeze request, why
> would they push an update?

starting bureaucracy  process it's not that simple - they are afraid rel-eng
(or others) would answer with something like "Why are you wasting our time
with such a small bug?" But  as I've already said: twenty small bugs can be
more annoying than one big bug.