OpenOffice 3.1

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon May 11 11:00:23 UTC 2009

On 2009-05-09, 11:51 GMT, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> I see our fedora release cycle as ones of iterative stable
> complete releases, rather than one which has an always-open
> pool of stable packages which always contains the latest stable
> version of a package. i.e. F-10 was history as soon as it was
> released, and F-11 is likewise almost dead to me already :-)
> Not that I won't fix bugs in them, just that I don't see them
> as live development releases.

+1 and I am sorry this has never been codified as official Fedora
policy.

I hate that my wife's Fedora 10 (no updates-testing, just
updates) is broken quite often, because somebody is spreading
their half-baked junk to stable releases.

Matěj

(sorry, it's ugly weather outside and my mood is not good
accordingly).