Re: Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

Seth Vidal wrote:

On Mon, 11 May 2009, Michael Nielsen wrote:

Hi,

I've been told this is the right place to place this debate starter.

You were told incorrectly.

I'm sure there is a place for this kind of debate but it is SURELY not the devel list.

Where then?

The problem is logically related to the development path that Linux is taking, somewhere someone must have a plan, for where Fedora is going.

If there isn't a plan for Fedora development, then that is probably the reason for the problems that I am concerned about. As the problems that I'm pointing out here, could very well be the effect of chaotic development.

/mike.