Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

Ilyes Gouta ilyes.gouta at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:26:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

Obviously one has to set up $PATH and $LD_LIBRARY_PATH to get programs
running properly. /usr/bin would be populated with scripts that do
exactly that so that the change is transparent to the user. But that's
really the implementation part of the idea, let's stick to the concept
for the moment.. Isn't having one folder per application a nice
feature? What I'm emphasizing here is separation for more flexibility.

-Ilyes