Bug lifecycle page revised / expanded

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:30:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi, everyone - just a quick note that, last week, I revised / expanded
> the bug lifecycle page:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow

I have two questions about situations outside the realm of bug triage.
 Both involve package reviews.

1. Suppose I submit a package for review, and then later decide that I
want to withdraw the submission for some reason.  (I had this happen
recently when legal problems with the package came to light.)  The
review bug should go to state CLOSED, but with what reason?  WONTFIX?

2. Suppose I decide to review a package submission.  I assign the
review bug to myself.  The review turns up some problems that need to
be fixed.  The person submitting the package doesn't respond for a
long time.  Now what?  Do I mark the bug NEEDINFO?  What if the
submitter still doesn't respond?  (I've got several bugs assigned to
me that are currently in this state.)

Thanks,
--
Jerry James