Update -> no sound

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 13 13:37:52 UTC 2009

On 05/13/2009 06:53 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I'm sure the team would be happy to have more people providing
> constructive input, but saying there's only one involved is incorrect.

I am well aware of more than one person working on the project and for a
long time. I am not claiming that Spot is the only package maintainer in
the group but to expand on what I said, diversity is the key. For others
to consider giving input, a demo instance needs to be running and
visible to others. If it close to completion, then now would be a good
time.

Rahul