Re: Sound doesn't work, again!

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
<bochecha fedoraproject org> wrote:
>> AFAIU, I have a fairly standard sound card:
>> 00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller (rev 02)
>
> Same card here. It's been working fine from F9 (first release I used
> on this laptop) to F11.

Same card, worked fine from F8 to F9. Quite randomly in F10, it broke
several times after some updates (don't ask me which) and currently I
had for the first time to use tsched=0 since around 2 weeks or I have
a bad sound quality with glitch etc (not to mention pulseaudio crash
quite frequently, worked fine before F10).