Re: Package Maintainers Flags policy

On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 16:52 +0100, Ewan Mac Mahon wrote:
> I think it's safe to say that if this unwritten rule ever existed, it
> certainly wasn't enforced.

Oh my yes, we were terrible about rule enforcement within RHT.  If it
wasn't a QA check item, it didn't get seen.  Note the terrible package
quality.  The customers who complained about the flags likely never ran
FreeCiv and thus never noticed the flags within.  Had they noticed,
FreeCiv likely would have been altered, or removed.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!