Re: Conflicts not being resolved

On Tue, 26 May 2009, Tom \"spot\" Callaway wrote:

This seems like a great place for someone who is looking for a way to
help out Fedora to work on, closing out these bugs.

I wrote a script to dump out "potential file conflicts". This needs to be dumped into the auto-qa work so we can look for file conflicts w/o explicit pkg conflicts automatically.

-sv