Re: Why not to create Fedora-us and Fedora-non-us branches?

Peter Lemenkov (lemenkov gmail com) said:
> >> Subj. As Debian folks did years ago. Such branching will be done very
> >> easy technically.
> >
> > Because all the builds and composition is done in the US, and the trademarks
> > are held by a US entity.
>
> Not a serious reason. Why not to relocate then in Europe?

... what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Make it legal to ship MP3 code? Sorry, those are patented in Europe as well.

Make it so we can ship to various T-6 countries? I'm sure many European
countries have their own lists as well.

Bill