The future of firestarter

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:33:20 UTC 2009

> If upstream is dead and you are not going to do the work, just close the
> bug as WONTFIX. Yes, I filed the RFE in the first place but I wasn't
> aware that upstream is dead. So don't let that scare you from continuing
> to be the maintainer of it. Of course, if anyone is willing to do the
> work, that would be nice but probably not worth the effort if it is
> going to be a big patch.
>
> Rahul

I would honestly rather retire the package than do a WONTFIX, if the
project as a whole is going the direction of PolicyKit and upstream is
dead then I don't want to keep old and busted cruft around the
repositories as Fedora continues to look towards the future.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com