gnaughty is a hot babe

Michael Fleming mfleming at thatfleminggent.com
Thu May 28 10:51:36 UTC 2009

On Thu, 28 May 2009 15:13:32 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> My packaging survey turned up a interesting suggestion
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2009-May/msg01809.html
>
> We don't currently have any guidelines covering this but considering
> the Debian action to hot babe
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/113644/
>
> I wanted to asked first,  is this allowed in Fedora?

Hm. interesting case.

I've got no problem with it. Unlike hot-babe there's nothing even
remotely resembling depiction here.

It's essentially a download tool a la aria2/d4x/gwget with a particular
focus/niche and in my opinion fairly innocuous. The author is pretty
up-front about what it is and what it's for - if that's reflected in
the %description then the odds on it being installed "accidentally"
would be fairly low.

> Rahul

Michael "It's only kinky the first time you rpm -i it" Fleming

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming at thatfleminggent.com> - (EMail/XMPP/Jabber)
WWW: http://www.thatfleminggent.com