Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

On 05/29/2009 01:35 PM, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
> in case you have accepted to put such packages in the repo
>
> please maintain a wiki page listing all of them so that we can add
> exclude for all of them in
> fedora .repo files
>
> sorry, but our users trust us [in ojuba.org spin] to provide packages
> that respect our family values and moralities

I suspect a list in the wiki would quickly become outdated. Might be
worth adding a comps group if enough of them add up. Note this isn't
really the first time. Other than some xscreensavers with fairly
suggestive imageries, you also have things like these:

----

# yum search p0rn

Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, presto, refresh-packagekit,
remove-with-leaves
p0rn-comfort.noarch : Support programs for browsing image-gallery sites

Rahul