Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

We had a really long debate about this package in #fedora-devel
yesterday and it basically boils down to

1) Need fedora-legal to check the legality of the app not verifying
user's age and legality of the URL of the site being in the C source.
2) If fedora-legal say it is legal, then its up to the Board.

I don't see the point of spamming the list over this any further.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com