gnaughty is a hot babe

Michal Schmidt mschmidt at redhat.com
Fri May 29 15:31:46 UTC 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009 18:03:59 +0300
Muayyad AlSadi wrote:

> as I said I don't want you to tag them I want you to limit the list
> for me from more than 10,000 package which increases at arbitrary time
> to tens of packages on a wiki that I can //watch// (a feature of the
> wiki)

Deciding whether to put a package on some list is equivalent to tagging.

Go ahead, start this wiki page, try to find others who find it important
to help you maintain it.

What you're asking is that others (who don't care about this
issue and can't even realistically know what your exact requirements
are) do the work for you. This can not bring satisfactory results.

Michal