Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

Very long thread deleted.

Could we all cool it a bit and think for a bit about the following questions

1) Does this discussion need to occur right before a release where
there are bigger problems to test/find.
2) Are we discussing anything. People are stating their points of view
but its all a one-way discussion as no one is looking to change minds
just beat the other side to the last post.
3) Don't we have release blockers to check?

I agree we have other things that need to be done.

The reason I'm arguing about this package (and others like it) is that I do not want us getting rid of software due to some provincial thoughts about what is or is not "appropriate".

But most importantly I don't want more oppression to win. I'm tired of it winning.

-sv