gnaughty is a hot babe

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 29 16:15:38 UTC 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> Very long thread deleted.
>
> Could we all cool it a bit and think for a bit about the following questions
>
> 1) Does this discussion need to occur right before a release where
> there are bigger problems to test/find.
> 2) Are we discussing anything. People are stating their points of view
> but its all a one-way discussion as no one is looking to change minds
> just beat the other side to the last post.
> 3) Don't we have release blockers to check?

I agree we have other things that need to be done.

The reason I'm arguing about this package (and others like it) is that I
do not want us getting rid of software due to some provincial thoughts
about what is or is not "appropriate".

But most importantly I don't want more oppression to win. I'm tired of it
winning.

-sv