source file audit - 2009-11-01

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 11:39:04 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 05:18:16PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> rjones:BADURL:ocaml-autoconf-1.1.tar.gz:ocaml-autoconf

False alarm?  Both the URL and Source0 work for me, but note that the
site has a self-signed certificate so you need
"--no-check-certificate" or the equivalent to download the source:

  wget --no-check-certificate https://forge.ocamlcore.org/frs/download.php/282/ocaml-autoconf-1.1.tar.gz

> rjones:BADSOURCE:pa_do-0.8.10.tar.gz:ocaml-pa-do

This is the same hosting provider as above, and I can definitely
access the URL and Source0 from here.

  wget --no-check-certificate http://forge.ocamlcore.org/frs/download.php/273/pa_do-0.8.10.tar.gz

> rjones:BADURL:coccinelle-0.1.10.tgz:coccinelle

Upstream moved their website hosting.  Fixed by rebuilding all the
branches.

> rjones:BADURL:febootstrap-2.5.tar.gz:febootstrap

Fixed (upstream website problem).

> rjones:BADURL:libpng-1.2.37.tar.bz2:mingw32-libpng

Ugghh, upstream like to remove old copies of their source tarballs.

Fixed and rebuilt in Rawhide only, because I don't want to push
unstable updates to the other branches and there's no way to fix those
other branches if the upstream tarball has gone.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top