Right-click for wacom driver?

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 15:50:20 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-22 at 15:25 -0800, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

> While working on Flash development in Windows XP TabletPC, I noticed the
> right-click is done by pressing the stylus for few second and icon will
> display the right-click mouse  delay. I wonder if the new
> xorg-x11-drv-wacom can do similar action for stylus that don't have
> eraser action.
>
> I am not sure if the current linuxwacom can do similar action. If so,
> how can it be done?

In related news, I have a tablet PC where the button on the stylus is
right-click under Windows, but appears to be Erase under X, meaning I
don't have any way to right-click.  Worth changing the default?
Alternatively, is Gnome getting a UI and gconf persistence for input
settings any time soon?

- ajax