abrt and bugzilla

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at tx.rr.com
Mon Nov 23 22:37:12 UTC 2009

Why would you not agree to it, it is a unsolicited report, but it is better
to send it in to see if it can be fixed.  I am tired of everyone who works
on these things trying to find fault in those who report the flaws rather
than look for the solution to sending a million reports that nobody can use
to fix the problem.