Candidate Questionnaire status (Was: Questions sent)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Nov 24 07:44:03 UTC 2009

Hi!

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote on 17.11.2009 20:47:
> On 17.11.2009 07:54, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote on 11.11.2009 22:30:
>>> As you may have heard already, several seats of the Fedora
>>> Board, FESCo, and FAMSCO are up for election soon(¹). Right now
>>> we are in the nomination period, which will be followed by a
>>> "Candidate Questionnaire." [...]
>> I did some cleanups and added a few more question from the last
>> questionnaire. [...]>
> Nobody yelled, so I sent the questions to the people that are running
> in the elections by mail to the address from FAS. If you are one of
> those that are running and didn't get my mail please let me know
> asap.
>
> Deadline for answers: 20091124-06:00 UTC [...]

Quick status update: I sent the questions to 23 people and 19 of them
replied with the answers. I didn't get any replies to the questions (or
my reminder mail from Sunday evening) from

* Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira (RodrigoPadula)
* Max Spevack (spevack)
* Scott Seiersen (sseiersen)
* Will Woods (wwoods)

If that is due to my spam filters or something other stupid thing let me
know asap.

I hope to find time to work through the answers later today (in
something like 12 hours from now) and publish them afterwards.

CU
knurd