livecds in the future

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:41:39 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Ben Williams wrote:
> (yes i know the size sux, but not
> everyone has highspeed internet thats why they are downloading the livecd
> and not the dvd)

Another interpretation would be: The contents of the DVD does not
satisfy the needs of many people.

I am in that ship for instance. There is so much useless stuff in the
DVD that I will never use that makes it a waste of time for me to
download.

In that sense, I use the LiveCD for installation, because I *have*
fast internet, so I can pull and install packages real fast.

Orcan