Re: Fedora 12 Graphics Issues: Cancel F13 and concentrate on fixing F12 ?

On 11/26/2009 04:34 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 04:08:27PM +0000, Terry Barnaby wrote:
As you obviously know tracking down and reporting bugs like these do take
a lot of time and effort, quite often more than actually fixing them. At
the moment
with the frequency of Fedora releases and the lack of a push to testing
and stability on this front I am not enthused, at the moment, with doing
this and I suspect many others feel the same.

I'm confused.  You want Fedora to skip a release to focus on testing
and fixing, and you have no plans to help and aren't enthusiastic
about actually participating in the testing and fixing?

josh

I really want to help and get a stable release and present bug reports and
even fix them if I can. But, the current short term release schedule, and no
focus on testing and fixing graphics issues, does not inspire me with confidence that a stable usable release will emerge. This makes it difficult
for me to justify the effort. Convince me :)