Final Review of Incomplete Fedora 12 Features

Hi FESCo,

With the passing of Beta Freeze we are now at the point in our release process where we expect all features to be at 100% completion. After requesting status updates, including direct email to the feature owners, the following feature pages do not have a current status.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2009-September/msg00008.html

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DisplayPort
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/LowerProcessCapabilities
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NFSv4Default

In accordance with our recorded policy of requiring that all features be at 100% at Beta Freeze, I am proposing these features for your review to determine what their disposition should be.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy/Dropping

Thank you,
John

p.s. I'm going based solely on the information on the feature page.

p.s.s. Feature owners are also being bcc'd on this message and a copy is also being sent to fedora-devel-announce.