Re: Buyer Beware: A Major Change in NFS is about to happen

Steve Dickson, Thu, 01 Oct 2009 07:56:09 -0400:
> I thought about this as well... what might be better than "Bug Fixes
> ONLY" is "CVS commits turned off" which is more accurate to what
> happens...

Well, RHEL commits (hopefully I am not leaking some NDA-covered
information ;)) have to have something like "fixes #123435" in the commit
message. We could do the same easily but requesting that updates in bodhi
have to be just bugfixes.

Matěj