Re: status of forked zlibs in rsync and zsync

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Simo Sorce wrote:

see that we can remove it now.

Not to be distrusting but I am also going to watch out and see how
easily we might break something, just for nazi-like mindset in enforcing
a policy.

Godwin's law? Really? This early in the thread?

Maybe we should cool off the dramatic statements all around...

-sv
Your friendly neighborhood hall-monitor.