Re: Buyer Beware: A Major Change in NFS is about to happen

On Oct 1, 2009, at 2:34, Matej Cepl <mcepl redhat com> wrote:

Steve Dickson, Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:41:51 -0400:
Maybe removing the  "Final Development" part and replace it with
something like "Beta Freeze (Bug Fixes ONLY)" might have helped.

Well my problem with the current state is that it is not "Bug Fixes
ONLY", we are getting to acks (Red Hat people know what I am talking
about) by somebody who is neither PM, nor developer, nor QA.

Oh well, at least finally I know for whom not to vote in the elections.

We've stopped caring about anything outside of the critical path.

--
Jes