Re: Buyer Beware: A Major Change in NFS is about to happen

On Fri, 2 Oct 2009, Matej Cepl wrote:

Jesse Keating, Thu, 01 Oct 2009 07:39:16 -0700:
We've stopped caring about anything outside of the critical path.

Thanks for clarifying it. At least I know now that I should give up on
maintaining Fedora packages because nobody cares about them. Will do next
week.

Oh the drama. A little less hyperbole and a little more understanding would probably help everyone.

-sv