Re: Proposal: Python 3 in Fedora 13

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Haïkel Guémar <karlthered gmail com> wrote:

*BSD, fellow GNU/Linux distro like Debian [...] are able to ship multiples python stacks

In Debian's case of course there are actually *two* separate Python systems ;)

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPythonFAQ

I didn't understand either and was quite confused trying to debug one of my Python applications on Debian, but if they're useful we might consider adopting one of them rather than reinventing another parallel install system.