Switching to Native Upstart Scripts?

I was wondering what the consensus on switching to native Upstart
scripts (/etc/event.d/*) vs. keeping the "traditional" SysV init
scripts (/etc/rc.d/init.d) for daemons was?  I was looking at
switching Asterisk over and have an Upstart script that seems to work
fairly well.  I would be making the change for F-13...

--
Jeff Ollie