Re: Orphaning some packages [Was: Re: Buyer Beware: A Major Change in NFS is about to happen]

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 17:37 +0000, Matěj Cepl wrote:
> That's why I am surprised you want to click through all those requests for fixes
> in non-essential packages. Why not leave them open (or allow updates only when
> bug number is attached)?

Because we don't have the infrastructure to handle only freezing some
packages at this point.  We're working on rolling that into bodhi, so
that once we freeze, bodhi is the tool used to propose freeze breaks,
publish proposed freeze breaks, and move things into the proper tags.
The critical path packages will just require QA/releng to sign off on
them before they get moved.  So freeze breaks will be treated just like
updates.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!