Re: Orphaning some packages [Was: Re: Buyer Beware: A Major Change in NFS is about to happen]

Am Samstag, den 03.10.2009, 10:09 +0100 schrieb Peter Robinson:
> > syncevolution -- SyncML client for evolution
>
> I'll take this one.
>
> Peter

I've just commented on that package, but you're not yet maintaining it,
so I'll repeat what I've discussed with Matěj already:

1. There is some bug with the libraries lying in /usr/lib/syncevolution
without patching no binary works out of the box

2. The sync-ui binary (which I wanted to test the most ;)) is missing.

regars

Christoph