Re: wmii window manager

Am Samstag, den 03.10.2009, 12:04 -0500 schrieb Adam Miller:
> Doesn't it mention somewhere in the wmii documentation that wmii is
> not intended for packaging because many of the user configuration
> options are to be set in a header file pre compile? I could be wrong
> but seem to remember reading that about both wmii and ion.

That was dwm, which is also hosted at suckless.org and from the same
author IIRC:
"Because dwm is customized through editing its source code, it’s
pointless to make binary packages of it. This keeps its userbase small
and elitist. No novices asking stupid questions."

http://dwm.suckless.org/

> -Adam

Regards,
Christoph