Re: Orphaning cluttermm and clutter-gtkmm

On 10/05/2009 10:05 AM, Debarshi Ray wrote:
Are you orphaning them? In that case I am interested in cluttermm as
the libchamplainmm bindings that I am writing depend on it.

Yup, it's yours if you want it :-) If you take cluttermm, I would recommend that you also take clutter-gtkmm along with it, though.

-denis