Re: dracut, or should booting a LiveCD touch the hard disk?

On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 16:27 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

> Thanks for bringing this up. I'll create a patch for the scripts
> generating the livecd to add rd_NO_LUKS to the normal livecd
> syslinux.cfg entry. I already was planning on doing this, but I forgot.

can you file a tag request to get this into the beta? it's the kind of
thing that shouldn't show up in the beta, and we can't fix it with
updates. and it's a pretty safe change (just switching a behaviour
choice when we know both choices do what they're supposed to). CCing
Jesse to accept the request.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey