Re: Bug reporting URL field in packages

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009, Jesse Keating wrote:

On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 17:00 -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:
that feature has been in since the first update of yum released for
f11.

so it's been in use for at least 6 months, now.

I stand corrected.  I could have sworn we had a discussion about a late
landing change for the history db.

that's not history. history is recording everything that happened and when. Recording which repo pkgs came from (and why) is yumdb. That's been in for a while.

-sv