Re: Opinions on packaging ATLAS (for the x86 architecture)

I don't know if this thread reached a conclusion, but I'd like to add
point #6 from here:

http://rwmj.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/what-things-make-p2vv2v-conversion-hard/

which is that we should avoid making permanent optimizations, and
instead try to do runtime tests wherever possible.  This is because
P2V, V2V and virtual machine migration makes it more likely that
CPU features such as SSE* can change unexpectedly.

Rich.

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html